Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scribblenauts

I thought it was a stupid but kinda cute game.

Was thinking about getting it in the midst of finding a game to buy since bro says he's gonna pay (yeah, my brother is that good a guy. MARRY him! XD jk).

So when I went through Scribblenauts' images without reading its descriptions.. I told bro:

"LOL BRO I FOUND A QI DUN GAME FOR AH BING INSTEAD!"

He laughed...

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

It isn't!

It is a fucking awesome game.

..and it's not even out yet!

Coming out on September.

So. Getting. It.

So. Getting. IT!!!!!!

Why?

Read here.

Post #217. Yeah. That one. That post by Feep.

I love the way Feep talks and the contents of his post.
Don't you?
If you say no.. did you really read it?
Read it!

(I'm glad I managed to read it before the game was released. WOOT!)

No comments: