Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Michael Jackson Day.

Wouldn't it be awesome.. if the King of Pop had his own day?

I don't really know how this post will turn out to be. But I pictured it in my mind last night as I was trying to sleep.

It looks awesome.

It had a really good picture of Michael Jackson in the middle.

..and the idea of commemorating Michael Jackson every year!

It'd be awesome, wouldn't it?

..and it's not just because we love MJ. But the idea of continuing his great passion for the world, for human beings through his lyrics.

So I propose that if we really had a holiday for Michael Jackson..

We should make it a compulsary idea to sing inspiring songs like Heal The World, Man In The Mirror (my second favourite!), Black Or White etc

All to continue the King of Pop's desires to make the world a better place, by getting started with looking through ourselves and crossing over discrimination.

Also, if you happen to come across my blog as soon as I posted this up, if you happened to have a Facebook account :) and if you happened to have a really, really good connection as compared to my PMS'ing bitchy connection, don't waste it! Go watch Michael Jackson's memorial service LIVE.

That's all I wanted to say, I think.
Don't know if I left out any of my thoughts last night.. except for a really nice photo of him.
But I probably can't upload it now anyway due to the connection. Bleh. Maybe when I've woke up :)

So yeah.
Screw my 216 exam later at 12!

Good night and have good sleep knowing that Michael Jackson will continue to rock Earth, is rocking Heaven, and making Hell a better place! Good night, world. (:

No comments: